Wednesday, July 06, 2005

She may have angel wings, but she's the devil

So Melanie (who ironically just had a pair of angel wings tattooed on her back) and I are both myspace addicts. Today unfortuanately (or fortunately depending how you see it), Melanie wasn't able to access her account. The site set her homepage to one that belongs to some dude from New York. He will remain nameless to protect my friend's actions. This gave Mel access to his inbox, his pictures (and captions), as well as his friends list. What do you think this bitch did with this power? She ABUSED it of course.

Since Melanie couldn't enjoy her own page, she decided to cut her losses and have fun with this poor soul's internet indentity. First, she went through his inbox. Most of the messages were from scantily clad females, obviously flirting with the man. Melanie proceeded to to tear down their egos/self-esteem. Here's a sample of this bold woman's messages (and remember these are all sent from he-who-shall-remain-nameless' myspace account):

"You know I was looking at your main picture. You should change it, your nose looks big in it."
"I was drunk when I wrote you that message. You actually look like a slut."

Next, Melanie moved on to messing with his pictures. She changed a couple of his captions to be more specific. The caption below a picture of him as a young child with another little boy in a bathtub now reads, "Gay since birth." The description of a picture of him blowing a kiss to the camera is now "DSLs 'nough said."

The moral of this blog is: Melanie is an evil, brazen wench...who always has me laughing so hard I can barely breathe.
Quote of the night: "Man I feel kinda mean, but oh well."

1 comment:

Jef... said...

Thx for the Raymond page link, I'll check it out !