Wednesday, July 06, 2005

He wasn't loved as a child

This blog is especially dedicated to Mirage Kothari, childhood friend/bully. See, as a child Mirage wasn't hugged much by his parents or liked much by his peers. The outcome of this unfortunate reality is that he acts out, seeking attention. This can be seen in his latest communication to me over AIM:

MyRage37: I, for one, do not appreciate that i was left out of your blog. I speak for myself and my mates (arturo, dario, manuel, and erich specifically) when i say, " You Ma'am are a Cheat, A Town Hussy and Jezzebelle!"...translation..BITCH, PUT ME IN YOUR BLOG NEXT TIME!...love..mirage kothari

Just kidding. Mirage was very well liked by his friends while we were all growing up. I can't really say much for his home life, but everyone at CKS loved this boy, maybe not Mrs. Kurban, but everyone else did. I apologize for not putting you in my blog more often. I will take the necessary steps to correct this error in authorship.

No comments: