Jason once again found free things for us to do this summer. There was an open house at the Marina to get people to sign up for classes and such through UCLA. I decided, like a big idiot, to wear my pants over my bathing suit while in the plastic floating device. I was the only one in a bikini so I felt shy. Big Mistake. Once in the water Jason felt the need to ruthlessly attack all the members of our party with sea water, his oar being the launching device. I got him pretty good too though. I think he got half of us drenched in sea water. Tristan got away. He has long arms, paddles really fast, and looks really funny doing it.
We then went around in a small sail boat that our sailor friend tried to tip over or crash. It was lots of fun, but dammit, I didn't have extra pants. So the rest of the night I was just cold and in a towel. But they gave us hamburgers, that was nice. On our way back to Jason's apartment we stopped off at Ralphs and decided that it would be a pina colada kinda night. Elaine and I were the makers of this specific drink, which turned out to be super sweet, we should have just gotten regular rum instead of the coconut one. With all that said and more kinds of alcohol being brought by Casey, Rajima, and Chris the whole thing turned into a small-medium sized party. A kickback if you will. These were the things that were said:
Matt: I felt so stupid. For the longest time on MySpace, I had 1 Friends. They expect you to have more than 1 Friends.
Me: You like to mind fuck people!
Chris: Yeah...I do.
Matt: Just my blood. My blood is allergic to alcohol. I get red everywhere. I need to wear long sleeves and a face mask.
Jason: I don't say mean things on purpose. Only when people wear dumb clothes.
Jason (looking at pictures of people on the internet): Who care's if he's stupid.
Tristan: Are you staying here tonight?
Matt: Umm, I think so. I live here.
Jason: You can look him up on the facebook. I'll let you judge. I won't call him ugly because he's my friend.
Tristan: This is something funny someone else said. I can't tell you who said it or who they said it about. "He's ripe for the picking."
Rajima (referring to the fact I'm writing down what everyone is saying): Write something down about me being paprika.
Sean: I have a blue dot on my ass. That means I'm part Mongolian. Everyone who is Mongoilan has a blue dot on their ass.
Matt: Write to him in Asian.... That's not Asian writing. (He then takes the post it note away from me and proceeds to randomly draw characters that looked like chicken scratch and happy faces with the squinty eyes.) Ooh and lets draw Asian people. ( I draw Keroppi from Sanrio and Matt draws a squinty eyed man wearing a triangle on his head.)
Chris: Well, he likes to have sexual experiences...
Jason: Well invite him over!
Matt: They're not giving us taquitos. Dammit, it's cuz we're Asian. Let's bemore Asian, maybe then they'll give us food.Quick make peace signs and smile.
I could have gotten things that Mike said but he was talking to people that I didn't know and I wasn't in the mood to meet new people. So I know that I missed out on about 10 good quotes from Mike. Damn new people. I'll soon blog about my birthday, but I have to talk to some people and find out what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment