Friday, April 01, 2005

Why We Should All Love Orlando Bloom and TiVo

So I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean again yesterday at my cousin's place thanks to TiVo. If I had a TiVo I wouldn't need anything really besides some food and a bathroom. It was invented so that you could go out and not miss your favorite shows, but who in the hell would go out if you had all of television entertainment at your fingertips? Okay, back to Orlando Bloom. Watching this film made me realize just how much I love him.

One, he's beautiful. Two, he sword fights. Three, he has a British accent. Four, he's half pirate. Five, he's half Elf. Six, he looks good with blonde hair, brown hair, short hair, long hair, straight hair, and curly hair. Actually, all those looks gets him up to eleven.

Seeing him again almost makes me want to watch those long ass, staring obsessed, funny talking Lord of the Rings movies again. They were good, but they really took too much damn time. Same thing with Troy; I haven't seen the film in it's entirety, but I heard it was long. I got a short attention span Hollywood. Get with it. I might still rent it though, Brad Pitt buff is a weakness for me. Once again, back to Orlando Bloom (see that's the attention span thing kicking in).

I love him. So Kate Bosworth can just shove it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

are they back together? troy was horrible don't do it. the only good thing about it was eric bana. and orlando is a little bitch in it. if you still want to keep him in your heart, don't do it.