So, I went to Mexico just this past week. It was fun, but damn did I miss my blog. So much so that I just decided to actually write down all the funny things that I saw in this foreign country. Turns out that I didn't need Mexico for funny material at all, I just needed Mike and my wonderful roomie Carol. I'm really sorry that this list isn't truly complete, but I have two excuses. 1) I didn't always have my record keeping tools (the back of my book and pen) at hand. 2) I couldn't remember all the things they said. With that said, here's the list of many of the things said by Mike and Carol:
Mike said:
"I'm gonna say a lot of stupid things on this trip. I used up all my brain cells during finals week."
"How big of a celebrity do you have to be to get a private check in? I mean I was on the Price is Right"
"Coloring this coloring book would be hard. So many lines."
"Honestly, who would have thought a plane would work? A hunk of metal flying through the air...with people in it."
"I swear my toenails grow faster in water."
"Look at your book. Look at all the stupid things I say."
"I think when you sleep, you get darker. You know, you're still cooking."
Mike on Bob Marley's "Could You Be Loved":
"For the longest time I thought the song said 'Great Poochie Love' I thought he was singing about dogs."
Mike on McDonald's in Mexico:
"Do they have a feliz meal here?"
Here's a few while Mike was drunk:
"I'd like to thank Bacardi, for getting me fucked up. Oh, Carol took my Bacardi bottle...I'd like to thank Fanta. Fanta, Fanta don't cha wanta..."
"Co...Co...Coconut"
"How fucked up would it be to name your kid Bacardi."
"See big words: Loyalty, Commitment, Love, Devotion. If I ran for president, I would use these words. You know who doesn't know these words...John Kerry...no I mean George Bush..."
OK Mike not drunk anymore:
"I love the Spice Girls. They're great."
"Do you really expect me to remember all the dumb things I say?"
"Why can't the plane just come pick us up?"
A few words from Carol:
"I like Mexico. But I LOVE America. I want to live in America, I want to live in America [one of the songs from Westside Story]."
"Man Mike, Erl only has only one page in her book to write all this down."
Carol and Mike interacting:
Carol: "What happened?"
Mike: "I'm stupid."
And what did I say to all this tomfoolery:
"Oh man. Where's my book?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heheh...I love you Erl.
::hug::
Post a Comment