My paper is done. Now no one can tell me that I shouldn't blog, play on AIM, go on food runs, stalk people on thefacebook, or basically be anti-productive. But this new freedom from productivity does raise the question: Without a reason to be anti-productive, since I am finished with papers and finals and everything school related, will my new affair with blogging die away? No. There's next quarter and a whole slew of midterms and finals to put off studying for. And let us not forget the papers, millions and millions of letters that make words that make papers to not write until the day before the damn thing is due.
For now I will blog less or maybe none at all (i'm breakin' for spring in Mexico), but I will return with a vengence. Who am I kidding, I'll probably be bloggin' it up tonight as I put off packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment