Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Funny Conversations

I told myself I wouldn't blog anymore until I was finished with my paper. This is the same paper that I refer to in earlier posts. So, this makes me a liar. Besides blogging isn't the only way this idiot-girl procrastinates, I also use AIM. Here are some conversations that did not help me finish this damn paper:

me: yay i like earthquakes that don't hurt anyone
jen: me too
me: it releases the pressure with no damage
jen: like a fart

later in the conversation:

me: it's scary how close damien's name is to demon
me: and then that movie
me: the omen
jen: hahahahahhhahahahahahaha
jen: you should blog that

a concurrent conversation:

christina: i wouldn't mind a drink right now
christina: :)
me: you should, you're a grown woman
me: or maybe you should beat someone up
me: that could make yo feel better
christina: haha
christina: who could i beat up????
me: hmm you can beat up anyone that [will remain nameless] finds attractive that isn't me

I realize that this blog does not make me sound intelligent at all. And I'm being honest when I say that it's a good representation.

No comments: