So in my excitement over my new blog, I've been telling other people about it, how much I love it, and why they should start one themselves if they haven't done so already. I just told my good friend Mike about my wonderful new toy and do you know what he says to me? "Is it a xanga or a livejournal? Eww blogspot?! No one's gonna look at that." He then proceeds to tell me how livejournal is better. Well, I don't think so. He can't pretend like he knows how to use html code. Besides my blog has prettier colors.
I have just wasted another 10 minutes of my time playing with this site instead of working on a final paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:;ahem:: xanga IS better.
***
i am NOT a bitch for saying that. it's just my opinion - like the one you have about blogspot. to be honest...blogspot does seem very wonderful and part of a lovely and growing community. but xanga has seen me through many hard times, and i can't bear to toss it aside. oh xanga. i'll love you always.
great. now erl won't post HER comment. she called me a bitch. hence my above comment. oh she's a stubborn one, this wilely she-child named erl. but i love her. i always will. i love her more than i love xanga. but i'm resigned to knowing she'll forever love blogspot more than she loves me. unrequited love. now THAT'S a bitch.
***
Blogspot is the best. It's easier to load photos and audio clips and easier to follow.
Post a Comment