Ever since I moved away from that huge singles mixer known to most as UCLA, I've found that the pool of eligible males for me to have big ol' crushes on has severely dwindled. So much so that once where I may have liked "that one soccer player," "that guy from my Soc. discussion," or my all time favorite title to use in place of a name that I don't actually know: "dining hall boy," I now find myself getting that fluttering feeling from "that one cute dancer from the MUSIC VIDEO." Now as all may know, while I am not the most adept in matters of the heart, I would at least limit my real attractions to people that I could potentially interact with. I understand that many people (i.e. Angie) have a thing for musicians and such, but I'm not saying that I like the lead singer of a band or the newest solo singing sensation, no that sort of behavior is much to normal for me to have anything to do with it. I'm saying that random guy dancing in the video has totally caught my eye. Anyways, yes I have a real crush on this guy from the video "Don't be afraid" by Howie Beck. He's the dancing one in the middle with the glasses you can't miss him.
Moral of the Blog: As much as I hate it, I need to get out and start meeting people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment