Sunday, October 23, 2005

Torture for the Hungry and Thristy

Last week I went to Ralphs with Veronica. I picked up all kinds of fun snacks for myself and anyone who cares to stop by my room. I got Capri Sun, a gallon of Arizona Green Tea Cereal, Soy Milk, a new Brita filter for water, and some other nice goodies. Most of the stuff does not require too much prep work at all. Pour out a little cereal and milk, grab your spoon and enjoy. But this idiot over here doesn't own any utensils or food holders, namely plates or bowls. So I've been eating up my stash of granola bars and Capri Sun pouches, when all I really want in the world is a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds with vanilla flavored soy milk with a cup of green tea on the side. That's it. Now I have to write more of my paper.

No comments: