I'm heeding my friend Kaytee's demands to blog her. She came down to visit a little over a week ago and only left yesterday. What's funny is that she wasn't supposed to stay that long, but happy for me she did So here's a rundown of just one night of When Kaytee Attacks:
Dinner at Hong and Vicki's. It started out innocent enough... pasta dinner, some wine, some smirnoff. I brought a 6 pack that was supposed to be a share with everyone kinda thing. I didn't bother eating anything when I got there because everyone else was drinking. I don't know what what Kaytee was thinking when she started pouring vodka into her smirnoff, but I figured I better start on my beers if I wanted to keep up. I ended up drinking 5 of the 6 and the rest of the girls Vero, Rajima, Hong, Stephanie, Zora, and Kaytee started smoking a hooka. Soon there was a trash throwing fight between Kaytee and two males in the apartment above us. Kaytee was chastising them, not so much for throwing their rubbish into a dumpster on the street, but for throwing glass rubbish into that dumpster that was located quite near to her car. Someone then called her a bitch, so she threw chopsticks at them. By the end of the night, Kaytee was offering to sleep with one of them, so it wasn't all that bad.
The quiet night in the apartment soon turned into the rather loud night all over Westwood. After the trash throwers had left, we all decided it would be a good idea to go to a party at the Treehouse. After a rambunctious changing session, where I didn't change my clothes but still got my bra pulled down by Kaytee (Vicki fought her hard to protect me though!), we meandered over to the Co-ops. While waiting for Zora for almost an hour, Kaytee and I managed to play an intense game of foosball, annoy all the people that actually live there, and make friends with a Japanese exchange student (on whom I got to use my extremely limited knowledge of the Japanese language, genki desu ka!) When Zora finally came back down, Kaytee and I decided it was time to leave. We somehow ended up in an Asian frat house that was throwing a party. It was a very lame party. So Kaytee and I took over the empty ass dance floor and broke it down. We left as soon as other people started to invade our room.
The night gets blurry for me here. Kaytee tells me that I yelled at some girls that were staring at us. We went to Brew Co where we made friends with the bouncers and some Christian guy who likes to preach abstinence over beers. The night ended at my room where I passed out on my bed and Kaytee slept on my couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment