Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rules that every new drinker should live by

So my good friend Lizzy turned 21 today. And she had these rules that she wanted me to enforce for her tonight:

1. I have no idea what my tolerance is...so just a little will do cause i don't want to test my inebriation in a room full of people i don't love.
2. If it looks like i might say mean shit or let the beans spill...TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!

Now I don't think I have ever met a more sensible new 21 year old. But now I have a heavy, heavy burden on my shoulders. I have to make the decision to honor my friend's birthday rules/wishes or take her down the well tread rode of public humiliation/inebriation initiated by sudden ingestion of large quantities of alcohol. I think I'm gonna keep a friend and stick to the former.

No comments: