Erl: You sound just like ******. Do you want to be in a club with him?
Luke: No. He's el pollo MUY loco.
"I work HARDER, not smarter."
-Mike
"You can't find me, because you can't find me!"
-Mike
Mike: Did you take your pill today?
Jason: No, I'm not going to take my medication anymore.
Erl: Oh that's good. I like you better when you're off them anyways. You're more talkative.
Ed: I think the problem is that I hold my arms too close together. Maybe if I held them farther apart...
Erl: Oh yeah. That's gonna make it better.
(conversation pertaining to the subject of dance)
"I was in a store with Vibet and we were talking very loudly, deciding where to go next. When, BAM! I walked into a window. Vibet turned to the girl cleaning the store and said, 'Good job with the windows. They're very clear.' They need a sticker on that shit."
-Rajima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment