Saturday, September 05, 2009

Quotes

"Alex, I can't carry you right now. Mama's got to take a shot."
Michelle

"I know. Sometimes I wonder how so much beauty could exist in one being."
-Lizzy referring to herself

"You don't wear the pants. You wear a kilt. It's kinda manly."
-Sara to her boyfriend

Ed: I think I hold my arms too close together. Maybe if I held them farther apart.
Erl: Oh yeah. That'll make it better.
(in reference to Ed's furious dance moves)

"I need this family inner thigh experience going on over here to end."
-Phil

"It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."
-The Alchemist

No comments: