In the hopes of keeping my business partner from deserting me and stealing the rights to the delectable concoction called Kerl, I will now post in honor of Kaytee Trant. This is also a return to the procrastinate paper writing through blogging trend that we saw in the first days of this infamous blog.
captainkaytee : im watching Tv while napping
Auto response from spider erl : i hate you.... right now you're reading this while i'm writing a paper.
captainkaytee : how much do you hate me now?
captainkaytee : is there enormous hate building up inside you because i have nothing better to do than write you aimless messages?
captainkaytee : enough to maybe BLOG ME!
And there you have it K-dizzle, proof that I still love you. I hope you choke a little on your own spit while you nap. Goodnight, and goodluck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment