Auto response from spider erl: it's really cold in my room. so i decided to wear this adult sleeping onsie jumper that my cousin got for me last winter. it has footies on it and everything. anyways, i just answered the door for a resident and i could tell he was trying not to laugh at me.
These are reactions left in response to my away message admission of social embarrassment:
Message 1:
blayne: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 2:
sherrie: i love you erl!!! i'm jealous of your onesie
Yea you are. You know you all want a onesie even if you have to take the whole damn thing off to use the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I made your blog with out being sexual or mean! :)
sidebar: I think it is funny that they have seemingly run out of words for the word verification at the bottom of the comments page. For instence this comment will only be posted if i correctly type in the "word" wwoizf. I wanna know what wwoizf means!!!
Post a Comment