Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm gonna miss Kim Hernandez

Kimberly Hernandez was my RA my first year living on the 7th floor of Dykstra. For the past two years she has been my supervisor as my PC then my ARD. I love this woman. She has always listened to me rant and helped me out when she could. It really is no wonder those fuckers over at USC enticed her with a job that helps her pay for her masters. She is amazing, plus she's funny.

Just yesterday at the end-of-the-year-dinner-for-Hedrick-staff-at-Buca di Beppo's she was sharing with me the troubles of being forgetful:
"So I always forget to bring my camera to these things. So this time I was like, 'I'm gonna leave my camera in my car.' And what happens? I don't end up driving. See what happens when I try to out smart myself?"

Yes Kim, we all see.

No comments: