Rajima: The best yearbook entry I ever got was, "If sex is a rainbow, I hope you have a very colorful summer. I had a very gray summer."
Sherrie: Well, it's very white for me right now.
Rajima: No that's all the colors. It would be very black for us.
Erl: No sex is like death. Black like death.
Sherrie and Rajima: Death is the opposite of sex.
Brian: Sex is life. (as he pops from death/sleeping up from under the desk)
Time lapses and David enters the convo.
David: I want to give a little bit of DNA to every one of my residents.
Erl: I don't want to share my DNA with anyone. It's mine. And I don't want anybody else's.
Sara: But you get your epithelials everywhere.
Sherrie: Don't touch my epithelials.
Sara: I want a lot of DNA.
Erl: Slut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhh finals time is sometimes the best time for quotes. all hyped up on caffine and no sleep :)
Post a Comment