Sunday, May 01, 2005
What I missed because I didn't go to Carol's apartment after Spring Sing
Carol: I did a keg stand for 9 seconds, then I had an Irish car bomb, 3 shots of Jack Daniels, 3 jello shots, and a new castle beer. I think I drank something else, but I can't remember. I washed the car after that. just the windows. I was going to do the whole car, but they told me to come inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow...that must have been a great night...usually the good ones are those you cannot remember...still keg stands are fun...hahaha dead brain cells..that reminds me...muah! I love you!!
so you have to forgive me...but its 5:37 in the am and for some reason i thought you did those things...gosh im slow....ohhh sleep...good luck this week with midterms and all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment