I like to go around saying that I'm an old person. I have reasons other than the fact that I'm not a first year anymore.
1) I watch a tremendous amount of VH1 and VH1 Classic.
2) I don't like to go out. I prefer staying in my room sleeping or complaining about the young people gallivanting about.
3) I like to crochet.
4) I'm starting to worry about my cholesterol.
5) I want a scooter with a basket in the front to take to Ralphs.
These are the reasons why I think that I'm rather old. I think this at least puts me at a hip 57 (because I watch VH1 and not the Country Music Station). But apparently someone else out there living in Sewell, New Jersey also thinks I'm rather over the hill.
A very perceptive person from Electric Mobility sent me an entry form to win a free Rascal Rider Scooter. That's right one of the old people scooters with the basket in the front. It allows you to, "Enjoy the outdoors. Have fun in the sun. Play with the kids. Raise and lower yourself. Take family vacations. Go on a cruise. Ride the boardwalk. LIVE independently." I gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment