Rajima: What are those parties where rich kids throw a bunch of pills into the middle of the table? Like someone puts in their Ritalin and then another contributes his brothers Adderol. And then someone's bad boyfriend puts in X. I can't remember the name for them.
Erl: Fun?
Rajima: No, but good guess. I think they're called Pharm Parties.
Mike: Dang, did you take your pill today?
Jason: No, I'm not going to take my medication anymore.
Erl: Oh that's nice. I like you better when you're off them anyways. You're more talkative.
Luke and Erl's explanation as to why Disneyland churros are the world's perfect food:
The fried bread is sprinkled with the perfect combination of sugar, cinnamon and crack.Without consumption of at least one churro (therefore one serving of Disney Crack, which is of a much higher quality than Street Crack aka Whitney n' Bobby Crack) while at Disneyland, one's experience may not be the happiest it can be.
Lizzy: I told my mom you sent me narcotics. She laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment