Friday, September 28, 2007
The only reason
It seems the only reason why I have a checkbook and stamps is to pay parking tickets. I received yet another little love letter from my beaus at the Parking Enforcement asking for a little more of my money to buy me presents. It is time for me to stop this leacherous relationship. I mean I see nothing of the improved roads and less traffic that has been promised to me over and over agian. Lies, Parking Enforcement, you are sitting on a throne of lies! It's become abusive at this point. It's over between me and you. I'm never parking on the street again. I'm leaving you for Parking Structures. Their 15 minute rates are no where near as expensive as your fines and their daily maximums for lost tickets are no where as hurtful as your failed promises of better roads and alleviated traffic. The only reason I stayed with you so long is because you're easy. Oh wait, haha... I was talking about parking tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha i love it!!! Please turn this one in...please!
Post a Comment