One: Luke is BI-SEX-SU-AL. Women get your hopes up. He's not yet willing to admit to his gay ass self that he has the ability to (and does) like girls, but he might get there. Just don't those hopes up too high. He's a proud man and I do believe that he would repress this part of his being just to prove me wrong.
DIGRESSION: Luke just found a Tigerbeat magazine in my room right now (Kaytee made me buy it) and said the boys in it were TOO YOUNG! I know it's a first.
Two: I am a tornado. Anything I touch turns into an instant mess. Proof can be found in any bedroom I have lived in longer than 2 days and in any kitchen I have spent at least 5 minutes in. I was in my sister's kitchen getting her a water with some ice in it. In less than 25 seconds, ice cubes everywhere, except for in the glass.
Ooh DIGRESSION #2: I was at my sister's to take care of her after her Lasik surgery. I got to watch the procedure and it freaked me the fuck out. I understand to correct a person's vision, one must actually touch the eye. I did not, however, realize how much the eye is actually molested. First, there are scotch tape looking things as well as METAL RETRACTORS that hold the eyelids away from the eye ball. Next, there is this other metal thingy that the doctor used to press on my sister's eyes just for hell of it. Really though the pressing on the eyeball seemed to serve no other purpose but to freak me and my cousin, who was also watching, and I repeat the fuck out. Then came the cutting of the cornea (that clear film that covers the eyeball) and the exposure of the iris and pupil. The worst part of this was when the doctor used what looked like a dentist's toothpick tool to flip the cornea away. Scary shit.
Ok so this was actually four things, but I started out only thinking about two. So the title of the blog stands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment