I was greeted at the airport by a very happy to see me Kaytee LifePartner. From the San Jose airport we went back to her apartment after a quick trip to Safeway for some food and drinks, the fun kind. We watched a movie and drank Kerl Juice. That's the drink of champions if you didn't know it, invented and perfected in Disneyland. So after that we made our way to the Haight/Ashbury part of town to get me tattooed some more. The first shop we stopped in was filled with bitchy tattoo artisits so we left. We found a place called Cold Steel that was a lot funner and nicer, so we made our appointment for later on that night and went in search of food.
Food was found in an Italian place somewhere on Noreiga. I got spaghetti and meatballs and Kaytee got ravioli. I know this may not be important to you, but it was splendid for me. So good. God I love food. Anyways, back to the tattoo shop we went and while I was waiting for my guy to get done with his previous customer, Kaytee got her nipple pierced. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Kaytee has a barbell going through her left nipple as we speak, or rather as you read this. Then it was my turn to get my body mod done. Now before I post the photo of it let me first just say that this was the longest I've ever sat (really I was actually laying down) for a tat. And all those people out there who say "Oh tats don't hurt. It just feels like pressure." I'm here to say you are all a bunch of liars. I've gotten several tattoos now and all of them felt painful. They aren't bikini wax painful, but they hurt nonetheless.
So here's the picture:

It's an addition to the smaller flower I had on my back already, you can see that one in the upper left hand corner of the photo. While I was being jabbed repeatedly by a needle, Kaytee and Luke (who had shown up by this point) proceeded to ridicule me. They taunted me for actually commenting on the pain and then somehow got the tattoo guy in on the whole thing. I can't remember all the remarks made but they stung just as bad as the needle, not really but they were mean. And what did we do after the whole thing? Stuffed me in to the back of Luke's packed car along with all the things he owns in the world and eat again! Osha Thai this time. It's San Francisco's loudest and worse staffed restaurant ever. Kaytee yelled over the 300 decibels of noise for a drink off of the menu and the dumb waiter told her that they only serve drinks off the menu. Dumb ass. Luckily for the business it has really, really good food.
Ok I am now realizing how long this post is going to be. SO I'm going to cut to the parts that I can fully remember and want to post. When Kaytee and I were waiting for the bus one day some guy was staring at us so Kaytee had to point towards the streetlight to let him know that he should drive on. He waved in appreciation. Another time we were waiting for the train, we saw the CUTEST gay couple ever. I saw that one thuggish, ruggish bone little boy (about 15) was holding hands with someone, but I only saw the other person's hand because a wall was in my way. Then noticed that the wrist of the hand was covered by a dress shirt cuff and then that the hand was distinctly male. I told Kaytee to go look and she reported back that it was another cute little Filipino boy. So sweet! Damn those bastards for finding cute happiness before me!
What else? Hmm, we bought shoes for Veronica that are to die for. I want to take them from her. But alas she is now 600+ miles away. Maybe I'll just go to Nordstom's myself and buy the peppermint green pair I wanted.
One night we went out, I got completely inebriated (I was drunk a lot this trip actually). When I was in the bathroom of the club,I was telling everyone that the sinks were Kholer sinks. And they were. I'm enough of a fag hag to recognize Kholer sinks. Later that night I started a fight with Kaytee, sorry Lifepartner, and then received a tutorial on "being on top" from one of Kaytee's gay roommates.
We only made it out to the Castro once for night time fun. We were only there for about 30 minutes. But in that 30 minutes, we took 2 shots each, Kaytee showed her new nipple piercing to the boys and girls in the bathroom, and I got my arm bit so hard that now there's a big old bruise on my right shoulder. When we visited the Castro during the day, Veronica went and got some coffee while Kaytee and I took Stoplights at the bar two shops over. The bartender had never made them before, so I just told him that the ingredients are red, yellow, and green in three separate shot glasses. So after a loud "1, 2... 3, 4 SLAM IT WHORE!" we took our Stoplights and it was good. Other people in the bar saw us and proceeded to order our drink.
Other things happened buy I don't want to write anymore now. So there you go.

No comments:
Post a Comment