Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Quotes from the facebook that I wanted to save from deletion

"Honey, life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving. You got to live, Live, LIVE!"
-Auntie Mame

"Remember, think of me before you think of you."
-Luke on proper etiquette

"Look at that. You want that in your life!?"
-Mike on the topic of children...at Disneyland

"One day I'm going to have a daughter and I'm gonna tell her: Don't come out of your room until you look FIERCE young lady."
-Daryl on child rearing

"I'm drunk. But I still have my standards."
-me on kissing someone

"Do you think they're educated?"
-Rajima on stupid dancing girls at karaoke

"The only redeeming part of his story was that she died."
-me on storytelling technique

"Remember, there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots."
-Kaytee on demographics

"She hides her beauty really well."
-me, inspired by weird girl that rajima introduced me to

"Do me a favor. Save my life."
-Pay it Forward on things I want from you.

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
-Charlotte Whitton on the truth

"We can get to Taco Bell twice as fast if we take the shopping cart."
-Bryan Park on his 21st birthday

No comments: