Thursday, September 14, 2006

I don't want to grow up...

...damn it I'm a motherfucking toys r us kid. So the end of this summer has been hard on me. I finished up my last class as an undergrad, which at the time was cause for great relief and celebration. But, now I think I'd write another 5-7 papers (which also means I would blog 25-27 times to be anti-productive during those papers) just to take another class. I miss class. And it's not just because I really don't like work. I genuinely miss the idea of class. Learning, listening, nodding off to sleep sometimes, skipping, meeting up with that one person you know... All of it.

On top of that I don't like all of this "going our separate ways" bullshit. Most of my friends are staying in So Cal, as they should. I mean they moved here to go to school, why go through all the trouble to move away to somewhere less interesting? And then of the people staying in LA, we're all moving to different parts and into different jobs with different hours.

Also at the end of this week (which is in two days) I move out of UCLA completely and into my parents house. I'm not so upset to be moving back home as I once was, but I sure am sad to leaving this place.

Well this is all getting a bit sentimental and I was never all that good with sentiment. I'll be getting back to cynicism now... Work sucks.

No comments: