Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hello again

So, it's been a long time since I last wrote in here. To be honest without Mike, Luke, and the originial inhabitants of The Apartment (Jason, Tristan, Robert, Matt plus Casey and Rajima) I have very little to say. My floor has moved in. I like them a lot. They're cute and sweet, yet little bastards as well. They like to test their boundaries with me, which they are quickly learning are very flexible and wideset.

I bought a dvd player yesterday, along with three new dvds. The Barbershop, Snatch, and The Transporter were my selections. I know for a fact that I love the first two. Yes, I know what I love. From the third movie I know I love Jason Statham (also in Snatch). But it turns out the movie sucks, but he has his shirt off for a while so it's ok.

Hmm, I guess I'll blog again when I start to figure out who does and says stupid things on a daily basis. Till then take care.

Peace, love, and soul,
Erl

No comments: