Sunday, August 21, 2005

the first things out of his mouth

I spent the night over at Mike's after seeing the coldplay concert. It was ok, we were too far away for it to be spectacular. But at 11:12 am when Mike finally woke up here is the first thought he conveyed to me:

"So I was just thinking, since Invisible Girl can bend light, why can't she make color? You know like a prisim. She can be a rainbow. Or like a big red. That would be cool."

Yes Mike, you are witty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Coldplay at Coachella twenty people back from the stage, and even then I couldn't say they were spectacular. I was more impressed with Keane who played earlier that day and pissed that I missed the Chemical Brothers, who were on at the same time as Coldplay. Ah well. It's a fun time seeing them nonetheless but ticket prices are steep.